Water Resources Project Engineer Las Cruces USA Jobs – We invite you to apply and play a role in Preparing or directing the preparation and modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, studies, and/or designs for the project.
We are looking for future team members who are excited to make an impact. As an employee-owned company, we are dedicated to the betterment of our clients, our communities, and our employees. Your contribution is key to the quality of service SMA delivers.
Throughout your career with SMA, there will be opportunities for you to improve the skills you need to achieve your professional goals. We encourage you to explore innovative ways to develop solutions while collaborating with team members inside and outside the organization by providing the framework for you to find success.
We don’t just talk about being client-focused; the engineers, scientists, surveyors, technicians, and other professionals at SMA live and breathe it. After all, we are members of the communities we help.
Souder, Miller & Associates is recruiting for a Project Engineer I for our Water Resources tech sector. The position is located in our Las Cruces, NM office and/or El Paso, TX office.
This position requires a bachelor’s and/or master’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university and a minimum of 4 years of experience post-graduation. The preferred candidate will be a member of a professional organization and have a Texas P.E. and/or New Mexico P.E. registration.
The Project Engineer I is responsible for planning, designing, and directing projects locally and/or remotely on a corporate and/or local level. The Project Engineer I position requires the ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, design plans, and governmental regulations as well as the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
These abilities must also translate into the effective presentation of information and response to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. The Project Engineer I position typically has a balanced exposure internally (employees) and externally (clients/regulators), but also can be focused on an area of specific technical discipline.
|Location||Las Cruces USA|
|Salary||$35.00 – $41.00 per hour|
- Prepare and monitor budgets for assigned projects; has direct responsibility for the profitability of assigned projects.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing work-in-process, accurate and timely client billings, outstanding accounts receivable, and collection efforts on assigned projects.
- Responsible for project and team schedules, and timely completion of assigned projects. o Prepare and monitor the forecast of workload for any assigned staff.
- Prepare or direct preparation and modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, studies, and/or designs for the project.
- Develop, analyze, and provide peer review on reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, tests, and/or aerial photographs for quality assurance and to plan and/or design projects.
- May use computer-assisted engineering, technical and/or design software, and equipment to prepare simple to complex engineering, analysis, and design documents.
- Supervise and monitor client relationship strategies; is the primary client contact for assigned clients.
- Develop and review pricing, estimating, scoping, and marketing strategies for assigned projects.
- In coordination with the direct supervisor and possibly TS Director/Manager, develop and provide peer review of contract agreements for assigned projects o execute agreements with value-limited signatory authority.
- Attend client meetings, day or night; ability to complete overnight travel unassisted, occasionally extending five or more consecutive nights.
- Visit project site(s) to monitor progress and other duties per the contract documents as the registered professional of record.
- Under the direction of the direct supervisor and in coordination with the MS Director/Manager, manage specific marketing responsibilities with clients to obtain work for the firm.
- Develop peer-to-peer communication skills locally and intra-office.
- Develop technical skills relevant to the area(s) of practice.
- Recognize and operate within limitations while seeking advice as needed.
- Advance awareness of potential liabilities associated with the technical aspects of the area of expertise.
- May be designated as responsible for the development and enforcement of onsite health and safety plan administration (relative to SMA employees).
Also Check: Latest Jobs in the United States
- Professional/Occupational (PE) licensure is required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass the drug test.
Bachelor’s degree in appropriate engineering or science.
Minimum 4 years of experience required post-graduation.
How to Apply For Water Resources Project Engineer Las Cruces USA Jobs:
If you meet these qualifications and are passionate and energetic about Water Resources Project engineer, we encourage you to apply for the position of Water Resources Project Engineer in Las Cruces USA Jobs. Visit apply now button below to apply.
If this job is helpful for you please share it with your friends or family Thanks.