Strategic Account Manager at Danaher Corporation New York USA Jobs – We invite you to apply and become part of this project and work closely with Customer Success, Product, and Marketing teams to deliver an aligned account strategy and establish a foundation to develop new opportunities for revenue.
As part of our Strategic Account Management team, you will have a full commercial strategy and sales ownership of a significant portfolio of existing customers.
You will be the commercial point of contact for your assigned customers, develop mutual account plans, increase penetration across our platform of solutions, expand our senior stakeholder network within the organization, and ultimately drive increased revenue.
We are a company on a mission to breathe life back into the buyer’s journey and help people fall back in love with the brands that make them thrive.
The role is also a critical enabler to ensure the mitigation of competitive threats and to continue the evolution of the PriceSpider platform value proposition in line with clients desired outcomes and industry trends.
Several years of sales and account management experience is required as the role demands the ability to navigate complex, global customer environments while identifying, validating, and negotiating commercial agreements driving profitable growth and net retention.
|Posted Date||May 17, 2023|
|Job Location||New York, USA|
- Develop and execute territory and account strategies focused on the expansion of services within an assigned customer territory that meets client needs while achieving organizational goals.
- Navigate complex, global customer organizational structures to establish and cultivate executive relationships and drive connections with all critical team members within an account.
- Partner closely with the Customer Success organization to align on program, retention, and renewal strategies when related to key expansion or account strategies.
- Own all aspects of the commercial sales process.
- Promote, attend, and leverage Quarterly Business Reviews in partnership with the Customer Success organization with key accounts.
- Conduct a whitespace analysis (products, departments, divisions, use cases) and determine total opportunity within a named account base.
- Prospect within the book of business to build new opportunities, references, and referrals within existing and new divisions, teams, subsidiaries, parent companies, etc.
- Work closely with the Customer Success and Marketing teams to generate leads.
- Develop and present customized presentations to assigned clients that both quantify and qualify product/service usage, realized benefits, achievements, opportunities, and next steps.
- Partner effectively with the Solution Engineering organization during the sales process that requires a technical or demonstration resource.
- Maintain detailed and accurate pipeline, forecasting, and sales stages based on entry and exit criteria in Salesforce.
- Log all customer activity in CRM ensuring high integrity in customer record keeping.
- Oversee or manage customer migration programs or initiatives when needed.
- Represent the voice of the customer internally to mitigate risk improve the customer’s experience, inform product and market strategy and set internal teammates up for success.
- Enterprise customer sales experience as an Account Manager or Customer Success Manager is a plus.
- Must be revenue-focused with exceptional execution skills and determination to improve the revenue opportunity for PriceSpider.
- Proven track record in generating leads directly and through marketing and customer-facing teams.
- Results-driven and resourceful. Someone who will continuously test and iterate on their approach.
- Kindly assertive. Isn’t afraid to level-set expectations with customers or ask for their business.
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and team mindset to add value and increase the effectiveness of this newly formed team.
- Motivated by driving new expansion opportunities that create positive net retention and exceptional customer relationships in the process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills – with customers, leadership, and cross-functional teams of all levels.
- Proven ability to sell over a 1M quota.
- Proven track record in meeting or exceeding sales quotas and expectations in a B2B environment.
Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years of B2B sales (quota bearing, full cycle) experience in a SaaS solution-based sales environment.
- Experience in setting a sales strategy for a specific client segment.
- Experience navigating complex, global organizational structures and negotiating similarly complex deal structures is preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce (SFDC), Salesloft, ZoomInfo, and LinkedIn is a plus.
- Experience utilizing pre-trained language models like GPT-3 or ChatGPT.
- Experience leading Global RFPs and working with Fortune 100 Companies on $1M+ deals.
How to Apply For Strategic Account Manager at Danaher Corporation New York USA Jobs:
If you meet these qualifications and are passionate and energetic about Strategic Account Manager, we encourage you to apply for the position of Strategic Account Manager at Danaher Corporation New York USA Jobs. Visit apply now button below to apply.
If this job is helpful for you please share it with your friends or family Thanks.