Stock Team Leader Unipart Logistics Appleby Magna UK Jobs – We invite you to apply and play a role as one of our Stock team leaders, you will lead your team to manage all aspects of Unipart’s stock control by ensuring a range of daily tasks are completed and that robust stock control procedure are maintained.
We don’t just have a way of working; we have The Unipart Way. It allows everyone in our team to pursue their own personal and professional goals to a world-class level. You’ll have a key role to play in helping your team go ‘From Gate to Great’, with all the opportunities that go with it.
We’re a fast-paced business, always delivering amazing quality and results for our customers, and this warehouse location is no exception. You’ll work very closely with your Manager to deliver results together across your department.
Our recruitment and selection process has been developed to ensure that it is consistent, fair, and provides equality of opportunity – all selection decisions are based solely on technical and behavioral competencies.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origins, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, disability, religion or belief, age, or any other current or future protected characteristic as defined in the current Equality Act of England and Wales.
As an organization we also promote an environment that encourages diversity of characteristics and thought, where you feel included, safe, and confident to be the best version of yourself and do your best work every day.
|Posted Date||May 20, 2023|
|Job Location||Appleby Magna, UK|
|Salary||£32,000 per annum|
- Implement and maintain robust stock control procedures, ensuring all stock controls are followed by all areas of the operation.
- Initiate review processes in all areas of the business, with a view to examining and rectifying potential stock integrity risks to the business, producing recommendations to ensure the security of stock at all times.
- Analyse data and subsequent investigation by exception
- Support in implementing and ensuring KPIs are consistently achieved.
- Ensure that a standard approach to investigations is maintained using the tools and techniques of the Unipart Way.
- Identify, using Root Cause Analysis, any process failure issues and report and remedy them using the tools and techniques of the Unipart Way.
- Control and co-ordinate half yearly Stock Count Process and all related structures and reporting including – Project plans – Outlining and defining project team – Timelines for preparation, count, and Operational handover – Equipment requirements – Resource planning – Working with external vendors – Reconciling results – Reporting to the business – Follow up and lessons learned – Working with Audit and Finance teams.
- Understand the Profiled PI process and the business importance.
- Audit and correct both internal and external to the Stock team processes to ensure that all end-to-end is covered by SOPs and/or process flow and that any implications to integrity and financial audit trails are highlighted and corrected.
- Control and manage Empty location reporting with feedback to operational areas to affect redress.
- Excellent communication skills including effective listening.
- Good IT skills with skills in Microsoft Office and/or Google Suites.
- With a solid understanding of stock management tools and techniques, you are able to apply them to practice.
- You have a very good understanding of logistical and stock investigation tools and analysis, with an ability to process map, and identify weaknesses and improvements where necessary.
- Logical thinker with the ability to interrogate data and analyze findings.
- Solid understanding of the accounting implications of stock integrity to the business
- Understanding of PI Programming.
- Awareness of health, safety, and environmental standards.
- Proven experience in delivering excellent customer service.
GCSE or equivalent level of education (including Maths and English).
- Previous experience in managing and leading a team.
- Experience in adapting to and leading programs of change.
- Demonstrable experience working with lean/continuous improvement techniques too if you have that.
How to Apply For Stock Team Leader Unipart Logistics Appleby Magna UK Jobs:
If you meet these qualifications and are passionate and energetic about Stock Team Leader Rotating Shift Pattern, we encourage you to apply for the position of Stock Team Leader Unipart Logistics Appleby Magna UK Jobs. Visit apply now button below to apply.
If this job is helpful for you please share it with your friends or family Thanks.