Remote Senior Managed Services Engineer USA Jobs – We invite you to apply and Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis, according to commitments made to stakeholders and management.
CDW’s vision is to be THE national provider of Managed Services. We’ll achieve this reputation by continuing to delight our customers and being the employer of choice for Managed Services. Engineers at CDW are responsible for the development and delivery of our Managed Services offerings.
Engineers apply the necessary technical breadth to providing top-level technical support services and operational leadership, including problem resolution, and technical change implementation for Managed Services clients.
Engineers at CDW are smart, hardworking individuals with top-level experience and enjoy working on highly visible, technically challenging projects and service offerings.
They are high caliber, well-rounded professionals who are passionate about emerging technology, with exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Provide design, implementation, technical support services, and consulting to Managed Services clients to meet their business needs.
- Design plan, and implement solutions using the latest technology.
- Provide innovative technical solutions to complex hardware/software problems.
- Understand and Deliver Managed Services offerings as outlined in the CDW Service Descriptions and Service Catalog.
- Understand and follow the processes and procedures defined in the CDW ManS Standard Operating Procedures manual (SOP).
- Provide detailed and effective communication to internal and external customers.
- Clearly and concisely articulate problems and solutions for issues to clients both over the phone, via e-mail, and in person.
- Member of on-call rotation to provide 24 X 7 support to critical systems and ensure availability objectives are met.
- Conduct throughput analysis, problem-solving, and infrastructure planning.
- Participate in various client projects intended to continually improve/upgrade technology infrastructures.
- Create and execute test plans to meet project requirements for assigned components.
- Identify and communicate potential opportunities for cross-selling to the sales team Manage time and expense to meet or exceed expectations defined in the Statement of Work.
- Provide high-quality content deliverables using the appropriate document templates.
- Ensure the solution is implemented as designed to the customer’s satisfaction and approval.
- As a Consulting Engineer provide technical services with little supervision from Supervisors, Team Leads, and Technology Owners.
- Ability to follow through with tasks, projects, and troubleshooting with little supervision.
- Serve as technical point of contact on customer engagements, and internal projects.
- Performs scopes of work as detailed in implementation plans assigned (system builds, test plans, documentation, training, etc).
- Handles several tasks simultaneously (ie: pre-sales, troubleshoots and to develop an internal network, responding to emergencies).
- Communicates with Engineering Manager all events that are not anticipated (new product requirements, equipment failure, design changes, schedule changes).
- Responds to all customers professionally and courteously and relay any customer questions or concerns to the manager.
- Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of CDW through performing behaviors consistent with the CDW Way.
- Assist in creating and documenting policies and procedures.
- Understand SLAs in a production environment and proactively strive to meet the commitments.
- Provide support to Service Account Managers, Project Managers, and product developers.
- Contribute to written proposals and technical documentation.
- Assist the Professional Services team when required with client consultation including assessing and recommending architectural designs/changes to client systems in response to performance issues, growth requirements, etc.
- Review assigned service requests daily, following up and providing status updates to clients; ensure data pertaining to the status of service requests is entered into the problem tracking systems accurately and promptly to provide an up-to-date picture of service delivery status and backlog.
- Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
- Tests evaluates and develops new products, offerings, and solutions.
- Conducts training of customers and company employees in both formal and informal environments.
- Works directly with Project Managers to update project plans and communicate project status.
- Knowledge and skill level in identified competencies needed to meet minimum requirements of the role.
- Direct customer consulting experience or equivalent understanding of role responsibilities.
- Capable of resolving critical issues in a time-sensitive manner, cognizant of requisite service levels.
- Ability to establish customer trust and confidence in the CDW Managed Services knowledge of and concern for customers’ business needs.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the customers while meeting deadlines.
- Critical attention to detail and solid creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform intermediate root cause analysis.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Customer Service focused and a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to consistently follow policies and procedures.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all coworkers and stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, diverse, and growth-oriented environment.
- Must know when to ask for assistance. Must be approachable, teachable, and a team player with a strong desire to continue learning and expanding their experience in a highly evolving technical environment.
- Must have good time management skills and be able to meet rigid and urgent assignment schedules.
- Expert-level knowledge of Google Cloud products/services.
- Hands-on experience managing Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE).
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD.
- Hands-on experience in a large Data Center environment.
- Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect Certification.
- Additional Google Cloud Professional Certifications.
- ITIL Foundations Certification.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in the deployment of automated private/public cloud solutions.
- 3 years of Google Cloud experience.
- 3-5 years of Cloud (AWS, AZURE, GCP) experience.
How to Apply For Remote Senior Managed Services Engineer USA Jobs:
If you meet these qualifications and are passionate and energetic about Senior Managed Services Engineer Google Cloud, we encourage you to apply for the position of Remote Senior Managed Services Engineer USA Jobs. Visit apply now button below to apply.
If this job is helpful for you please share it with your friends or family Thanks.