Product Manager Lahore Pakistan Jobs 2023 – We invite you to apply to become part of this company and serve the company by performing different roles as residents of Lahore, Pakistan.
Manage internal and external product education through pre and post-mortem communications. Monitor and take action to maintain a healthy mailer reputation score.
We are committed to empowering people to lead better lives by providing them with the tools and information to build their lifestyle of choice. We are passionate about our services and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers.
Not only are we devoted to our work and customers but most meaningfully to each other’s success. Partner with direct management and strategy team to develop realistic annual or bi-annual strategy executions for the employer products line.
- Build scalable and highly intuitive products to help recruiters.
- Maximize choice of relevant candidates in applicant lists and talent funnels.
- Speed up the process of conducting the selection, assessment, and evaluations of candidates and reporting success through managing highly visible acquisition cycles, supported with utilization reports and instant metrics.
- Work collaboratively with direct management on developing Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
- Conduct market intelligence and competitor analysis to identify projects and activities to bridge gaps and develop better communications that highlight our edge and unique selling points.
- Analyze, design, and develop business requirements that include: systems and solutions specifications, business actors’ personas, process flows, macro & micro-interactions, and supporting metrics.
- Work effectively and collaboratively with software engineers, product managers & analysts, UI/UX specialists, support units, focus groups, users, and customers.
- Design and execute strategies for employer acquisition using different channels such as SEO, SEM, Social Media, Aggregation, internal CV databases, and other growth hacking techniques.
- Design and produce the product’s trials and onboarding walkthroughs to maximize customer experimentation and simplify new customer activations.
- Monitor different conversion funnels through which recruiters go through and consistently try to improve the conversion rates by employing iterative and systematic A/B tests.
- Oversee the research initiatives to understand users’ conversions shortcomings and design and execute a well-studied hypothesis to solve identified weaknesses and inefficiencies.
- Re-engage and re-activating existing customers through all possible channels.
- Design and implement effective re-engagement content through on-site/App messaging, browser push, email, and mobile push notifications.
- Work actively with teams responsible for managing our CRM and Marketing Automation tools.
- Understand the recruiter’s system journey by identifying best practices, problems, and inefficiencies. Then work on solving for better UI and improved processes.
- Partner with the sales and customer care teams to help interpret customer feedback and experience and create customer-centric solutions.
- Design and develop packages and pricing strategies that facilitate the best mapping between our choices and the broad range of customers we serve.
- Analyze bundles, sizes, product features, and access parameters vs. customers’ personas, needs, and pe
- Understanding of lean product management principles and how to execute “Build-Measure-Learn” cycles.
- Proven application of at least one prioritization framework like RICE, Kano, Weighted Models, Moscow, etc.
- Comfort with creating user stories and managing a backlog with a project management tool like Jira, Asana, or Pivotal Tracker.
- Working knowledge of Agile project management methodologies like SCRUM or FDD.
- Working knowledge of analyzing data patterns from mobile analytics platforms like Firebase.
- Working knowledge of key product management metrics like DAUs, MAUs, Retention, Returning Users, NPS & other utilization stats.
- Comfort with Google Analytics is mandatory and skilled usage of at least one analytics platform like FullStory, Yandex Metrica, Segment, Qlik, MixPanel, or Tableau is preferred.
- Extensive wireframing and prototyping experience using mainstream tools like Figma, AxureRP, Balsamiq, Sketch, or other equivalents.
- Proven experience with at least one A/B testing platform like Optimizely, Google Optimize, VWO, etc.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to leadership.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up sleeves to get any job done.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English with an ability to motivate teams and act as a product evangelist.
- Strong fundamental understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams.
BA/BS degree in IT or CS or related field or MBA.
Minimum 3+ years of experience in product management for a web or mobile product.
How to Apply For the Product Manager Lahore Jobs:
If you meet these qualifications and are passionate about Product Manager Job, we encourage you to apply for the position of Product Manager. Visit apply now button below to apply.
For more Jobs Subscribe to our site by email so that you can get all the job updates.