Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority CAA Jobs 2023 – Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority requires the services of qualified individuals to fill the following vacant posts on a contract basis where selection will be made purely on suitability and merit. Pakistani citizens for appointment against the following posts on a regular / contract basis available for the post of Senior Deputy Director Medical Services, Senior Assistant Director of Medical Services, Medical Supervisor, and Medical Assistant.
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority CAA Jobs 2023 Vacant Position List:
CAA requires an appointment for the following posts.
- Senior Deputy Director Medical Services (EG-04)
- Senior Assistant Director Medical Services (EG-02)
- Medical Supervisor (SG-07)
- Medical Assistant (EG-04)
|Education||Primary to Master|
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs Advertisement:
Here is the complete procedure for Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority CAA Jobs 2023. To apply for a job at CAA, individuals can submit applications online or through the mail, along with their resumes and relevant documents.
You can also Apply for these Latest Jobs
- Apply Now for the Latest Teaching Jobs
- Apply Now for the Latest Army Jobs
- Apply Now for the Latest Overseas Jobs
- Apply Now for the Latest Govt Jobs
How to Apply for Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority CAA Jobs:
- Interested candidates are required to fill out & submit Online Job Application Form available at www.caapakistan.com.pk within fifteen (15) days from the date of this advertisement.
- Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the certificate/degree (HEC Verified) of the required qualification only of the concerned post as mentioned above and CNIC while applying for the job.
- In case a candidate does not upload the above documents with the online application form, his/her application will be rejected.
- Domicile holders from all Provinces are eligible to apply for selection against seats reserved for Merit.
- All interested candidates must read the Terms of Reference (TOR) mentioned in the vacancy notice available on CAA’s website before applying for the post.
For more Jobs Subscribe to our site by email so that you can get all the updates.