Omnichannel and Digital Marketing UCB Atlanta USA Jobs – We invite you to apply and Lead regular strategic top-down and bottom-up analytical optimization sessions in partnership with core team members (and resulting Omni Lead pull-through priorities) to optimize ongoing market activations to ensure efficiency in spending, the audience reaches, and in meeting objectives.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, strategic digital technology leader with an in-depth understanding of commercial technology and Omnichannel approaches, along with materials clearance processes in the US, and who can co-develop strategies cross-functionally and translate that to seamless execution and operationalization across different prospective audiences (HCPs, patients and others).
This role will be expected to establish close partnerships with colleagues across multiple disciplines to translate business strategies and requirements into digital solutions.
The candidate will be expected to establish a vision for UCB’s Omnichannel approach and capabilities and inspire other leaders within the US business to help orient them toward the company’s future aspirations.
The Head of Omnichannel & Digital Marketing will lead a team of Omnichannel Domain Leads that support UCB’s omnichannel marketing campaigns and digital strategy.
In addition to the people leadership, this role will serve as the strategic leader for the evolution of the Omnichannel Lead role itself, the Omnichannel Lead team, and serve as a point for developing cross-functional strategies, working with functional leadership teams, and driving aligned Omnichannel execution to pull through UCB’s patient value strategy.
The Head of Omnichannel Marketing will also help to lead the evolution of UCB’s digital capabilities collaborating with IT and business teams, and the approach to materials clearance and modular content processing in the US.
Finally, the Head will also collaborate with other leaders in UCB’s US operations as well as global counterparts to advance cross-functional initiatives, best-practice sharing, and KPI tracking.
|Posted Date||May 23, 2023|
|Job Location||Atlanta, USA|
- Manage a team of Omnichannel & Digital Marketing Leads (Omni Leads).
- Lead formalizing, compiling, and sharing of best practices across Omni Leads as a competitive capability, and cascade and socialize across regions and functions as needed.
- Play a lead role in collaborating with IT and US business leaders to develop and execute a roadmap for upgrading Omnichannel technical capabilities at UCB in a manner that supports UCBs digital ambition and Patient Value Strategy.
- Be a leader in the evolution of the Medical/Legal/Regulatory materials clearance process for creative assets and content to establish a robust and repeatable process ahead of upcoming launches.
- Lead development and updates to Executive Leadership, in partnership with Brand Lead
- Maintain and share expert knowledge of key Omnichannel engagement tactics and the latest industry and market trends, along with a POV on what/how we can leverage for our own brand.
- Translate brand strategic imperatives (SIs) into strategies, tactics, and ideas that the team can execute in order to drive business impact.
- Driving forward the role of the Omni Lead as a key enabler and evolving the role, determining the best uses of people, processes, and technology to increase customer engagement.
- Providing leadership within the cross-functional team to influence the team of cross-functional partners to build solutions, processes, and campaigns that deliver increased HCP engagement, reach, and more personalized communications through the Next Best Action initiative.
- Working with the Omni Leads and other I2I and IT team members, developing strategic plans within UCB’s Digital Business Transformation effort, partnering with functional leadership, and aligning with Omni Leads to lead subsequent Omni execution to integrate with extended functions.
- Understanding target audiences for the UCB portfolio, their overall business goals, and strategic marketing objectives including HCPs, patients, and payer audiences utilizing digital approaches.
- Support the ideation and delivery of transformative solutions that are aligned with UCB’s best practices.
- Advanced understanding of the cross-digital channel and analytics space, in areas such as digital media, search, social media, social, listening, online video, websites, mobile applications, data management platforms, programmatic, endemic, paid search vs SEO.
- Advanced understanding of segmentation/audience development for use in testing and personalization.
- Thrive working in a fast-paced, innovative environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders, good conflict management and negotiation skills, and the ability to analyze complex issues to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs, and recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to translate strategy into action, excellent analytical skills, and ability to communicate complex issues in a simple way and to orchestrate plans to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- Embrace diverse people, thinking, and styles.
Master’s degree or Ph.D. preferred.
- 12-15 years of experience in healthcare or pharma marketing, technology, IT, or a related field.
- Strong experience connecting digital data and online experiences to offline behaviors and other 3rd party data sources for in-depth analysis.
- Experience working with digital/media analytics platforms and/or platform data (e.g. Email Marketing Platforms, Facebook, Google, Adobe, etc.).
How to Apply For Omnichannel and Digital Marketing UCB Atlanta USA Jobs:
If you meet these qualifications and are passionate and energetic about Head US Omnichannel and Digital Marketing, we encourage you to apply for the position of Head of US Omnichannel and Digital Marketing UCB USA. Visit apply now button below to apply.
If this job is helpful for you please share it with your friends or family Thanks.