Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training Jobs 2023 – Applications are invited for the following post in the Project Coordination Unit of a development project being implemented by the Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training, Islamabad. These posts will be filled purely on a contract basis as per the project pay package admissible for PSDP-funded project staff.
The Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training (MoFEPT) is a federal ministry of the Government of Pakistan that is responsible for the development and coordination of education and professional training policies and programs in Pakistan. The ministry was established in July 2011 in the wake of the 18th Amendment to the Constitution of Pakistan, which devolved most education-related responsibilities to the provinces. However, the MoFEPT retains responsibility for certain key areas, such as higher education, vocational and technical training, and education research.
Ministry of Federal Education Jobs 2023 Position List:
- Financial Management Associate (PPS-06)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Associate (PPS-06)
- Program Associate (PPS-06)
- Procurement Associate (PPS-06)
Ministry of Federal Education Jobs 2023 Advertisement:
Here is the complete procedure for Ministry of Federal Education Jobs 2023. To apply for a MOFEPT, individuals can submit applications online or through the mail, along with their resumes and relevant documents.
You can also Apply for these Latest Jobs
- Apply Now for the Latest Teaching Jobs
- Apply Now for the Latest Army Jobs
- Apply Now for the Latest Overseas Jobs
- Apply Now for the Latest Govt Jobs
How to Apply for Ministry of Federal Education Jobs 2023:
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for
the interview. The candidates called for the interview will have to bring original documents along
with attested copies of testimonials/experience certificates. You can also click below apply now button to apply on the MOFEPT website.
- Detailed ToRs/Job Description can be accessed on MoFEPT Website
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Detailed Job descriptions and eligibility criteria are available on the website of the Ministry of
Federal Education and Professional Training, Islamabad.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process and increase or
decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without
assigning any reason.
- Applications along with attested degrees/certificate/experience letters and testimonials
should be submitted in hard at the following address within fifteen (15) days of publication
of this advertisement.
For more Jobs Subscribe to our site by email so that you can get all the updates.