Manager Pharmacy Clinical Services Walmart Inc USA Jobs – We invite you to apply to become part of this very important work and provide clinical services as a manager including Providing comprehensive patient care to customers by processing and accurately dispensing prescription orders.
The Walmart Rx Manager operates the pharmacy from a place of true caring. Come ready to show your heart for the community we serve, as well as the staff you will grow and develop.
It takes strong clinical knowledge and business acumen. You will be empowered to work to the top of your license, ensuring a high level of patient care, while also creating a strategy for growth.
We are looking for someone that shows autonomy, advocates for new initiatives, impacts your community, and leads by example. You will set the tone for how we care for our patients. You will be empowered to elevate care and inspire your staff to do the same.
The pharmacy environment is fast-paced and equipped with the resources and technology you need to succeed. Your ability to authentically connect with our patients, as they turn to Walmart for trusted care.
|Posted Date||May 9, 2023|
|Job Location||Butte, MT, USA|
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Drives market pharmacy financial performance by ensuring that clinical service delivery is generating revenue in a cost-effective manner, improving margin, and developing a return on investment; directing managers in controlling expenses related to clinical service delivery (for example, scheduling of associates, efficient use of clinical time) to reduce costs while maintaining a high level of patient care.
Providing guidance to pharmacists in analyzing economic trends, population health trends, and community needs to ensure the market meets clinical service delivery metrics, wage efficiency, and overall profit derived from clinical services.
- It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- Provides comprehensive patient care to customers by processing and accurately dispensing prescription orders; administering immunizations; counseling customers regarding health care and prescription medication needs including Medication Therapy Management (MTM) and all ongoing programs as identified; and maintaining confidential information, controlled medications, and required documentation.
- Develops and implements direct patient care strategy and clinical pharmacy programs for the market by analyzing pharmacy data to determine clinical services (for example, medication therapy management (MTM), disease state management, immunizations) offered; utilizing clinical judgment and business understanding to develop programs and services.
- Communicating corporate clinical service initiatives to the field and ensuring understanding of each service for successful, quality delivery.
- Collaborating with Market Health & Wellness leadership to ensure appropriate clinical services are available and offered in the Market and determine clinical scheduling; developing relationships with local health care providers to ensure successful program implementation; and organizing community health events (for example, immunization events) to expand the reach of pharmacy clinical services.
- Provides expertise, resources, and support to pharmacists and field leadership by serving as a subject matter expert and modeling best practices for clinical pharmacy services, delivery techniques, and patient counseling.
- Training pharmacists in the optimal delivery of clinical services (for example, medication therapy management (MTM), disease state management, and immunizations).
- Responding to clinical and compliance inquiries from in-store pharmacists, and influencing other pharmacists to be proactive participants in all patient care initiatives.
- Ensures continuous quality improvement in patient care and pharmacy clinical services by training pharmacists on standard operating procedures (SOPs) and quality improvement (QI) initiatives.
- Monitoring and evaluating pharmacy performance on quality initiatives and patient outcomes; implementing policies for quality delivery of clinical services; identifying opportunities for improvement; and recommending improvements and solutions to Health and Wellness QI.
- Drives compliance in the delivery of clinical pharmacy services by educating pharmacists on appropriate licensure and certification requirements and ensuring pharmacists are compliant with regulatory requirements (for example, federal, state, and local), related corporate policies, and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources.
- Identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans.
- Demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
- Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics, and compliance.
- Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
- Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
- Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
- Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
- Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
- Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
- Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives.
- Communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
- Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
- You are compliance driven, accustomed to hiring and managing top talent, comfortable driving strategy, and truly invested in the business.
- Using tools, data, and personal conversations to understand your community demographics and common concerns and stay up to date on emergent and urgent health issues therein.
- You’re an advocate of patient-centered care.
- You easily adapt to a patient base from a myriad of backgrounds and medical concerns and can remove barriers for all patients to be healthier and happier.
- You bring with you a strong business mindset.
- Analyzing metrics and P&Ls is a task you enjoy and use it to guide the standards you set among your team.
- You’re passionate about community involvement and enjoy doing outreach and events, including regular Wellness Days.
- Letting your energy and enthusiasm shine. As a business leader, you influence and motivate your team to change lives for the better.
- Displaying an owner’s mentality.
Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy OR doctor of pharmacy degree (PharmD.) or equivalent Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination Committee (FPGEC) certification program (National Association of Boards of Pharmacy).
1-year experience practicing as a licensed pharmacist. Pharmacist license (by job entry date) in all states of a market. Completion of APhA Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Certificate program.
Have and maintain a State Immunization License while employed in this position if required by the state. Have and maintain a CPR/AED Certification while employed in this position.
How to Apply For the Manager Pharmacy Clinical Services Walmart Inc USA Jobs:
If you meet these qualifications and are passionate about Manager Pharmacy Clinical Services, we encourage you to apply for the position of Manager Pharmacy Clinical Services at Walmart Inc. Visit apply now button below to apply.
If this job is helpful for you please share with your friends or family Thanks.