Embedded Systems Engineer Tukwila USA Jobs – We invite you to apply and play your role in the development and delivery of products that will capture the original design intent and satisfy consumer needs.
We are looking for an Embedded Systems Engineer that will bring expert knowledge and best practices to the development and delivery of products that will capture the original design intent and satisfy consumer needs for performance and reliability.
This person will be responsible for the architecture of all system software and controller design. They will provide research, development, and sustaining efforts, as well as the process methodologies and documentation standards for the Engineering department.
They will also support equipment research and development, testing, quality control, and Service/Repair. In addition, they will make decisions that ensure the equipment is positioned to capitalize on technical innovations that are financially viable in the Heatcon marketplace.
|Posted Date||May 13, 2023|
|Job Location||Tukwila, WA, USA|
|Salary||$110,000 – $148,823.53|
|Hours||Full-Time / Part Time|
- Lead the embedded systems design and development, including system firmware of new and innovative products and maintenance of existing products.
- Leads or participates on project teams to develop clear specifications, evaluates the feasibility of concepts, and provides formal estimates for embedded systems designs.
- Lead troubleshooting of root cause and determine any end-customer-use or manufacturing issues with embedded systems and microcontroller peripherals.
- Collaborate as part of a multi-disciplined product development team. Participates in the design and collaborates with engineering teams to achieve project goals.
- Work directly with the Mechanical design team to ensure comprehensive/integrated electrical solutions are developed.
- Interface with the internal Sales team, external vendors, and customers to develop and enhance embedded system design for use in the product offerings.
- Interface with customers during the design and manufacturing process to resolve technical and operational difficulties and provide guidance and user training for products.
- Perform electronic, microprocessor/microcontrollers, and software design activities, including circuit boards, interface cabling, system integration, firmware integration, and electrical system architecture.
- Analyze software/firmware requirements and design code functionality to meet the requirements. Write structured programming code to meet the specified requirements.
- Create and maintain documentation related to manufacturing, including operational software configurations, work process/procedures, test plans, operation manuals, repair instructions, technical manuals, and production drawings and bills of materials.
- Use computer software and hardware to conduct tests on electrical products and systems; compile and analyze test data to determine the effect of product design on various factors such as temperature, pressure, environmental factors, and energy consumption; and confer with engineering and technical personnel to resolve testing problems such as product or system malfunctions, incomplete test data, and data interpretation.
- Analyze assembly processes for modification and improvement of product design to improve quality and efficiency.
- Research, locate, and recommend the purchase of parts and materials in production.
- Analyze and interpret test data and prepare technical reports for use by engineering, production, and management personnel.
- Use project management skills to interface with outside activities, professional groups, and customers to coordinate and facilitate special projects either under contract or as part of an industrial area of interest that is aligned with the Company’s mission.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities but may provide guidance to less-senior members of the engineering staff.
- Write professional correspondence and effectively communicate information in one-on-one and group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to prepare technical documentation in support of engineering and experience with electronic “packaging” and document control.
- Proficient with common embedded systems communications protocol.
- Proficient in instrumentation for testing hardware, including an oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, Hipot testers, and resistance testers.
- Proficient with a personal computer, computer operating systems, word processing, and spreadsheet programs.
- Proficiency with embedded systems, serial communications, and file transfer functions.
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD and/or Eagle software, as well as code compliers, and IDE platforms.Ability to support team members and self-motivator to take ownership of embedded systems design.
- Ability to support and respond to Customer issues and troubleshoot remotely.
- Knowledge of UL standards, specifically UL 508, 61010-1, 603335-1.
- Knowledge of CE compliance and testing.
- Familiarity with hand and power tools.
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree and five (5) years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to read and interpret schematics, diagrams, and engineering drawings and possess moderate proficiency with AutoCAD.
- Must be experienced with microprocessors and microcontrollers.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in programming languages C, C++, and Assembly.
- Must be experienced in debugging and in embedded systems development and troubleshooting with real-time operating systems.
- Experience with PID tuning.
- Experience with power supply design including Analog design, mixed-signal design, and digital design.
How to Apply For Embedded Systems Engineer Tukwila USA Jobs:
If you meet these qualifications and are passionate and energetic about Embedded Systems Engineer, we encourage you to apply for the position of Embedded Systems Engineer in Seattle USA. Visit apply now button below to apply.
For more Jobs Subscribe to our site by email so that you can get all the updates.