Cyber Security Manager Nottingham UK Jobs – We invite you to apply and Report to the Head of Cyber Security Manager, this is a new senior management appointment arising from an ongoing cyber security improvement program.
Effective cyber security is an integral part of our strategic goals. Reporting to the Head of Cyber Security, this is a new senior management appointment arising from an ongoing cyber security improvement program. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of cyber operations at NHS Supply Chain.
The role will involve the hands-on, practical application of cyber operations. The successful candidate will have experience in managing cyber incidents through the effective identification, response, and recovery process, even when working under pressure.
Applicants should have a sound understanding of managing cyber risks, as well as experience in managing both analytical teams and stakeholders. This role will work closely with colleagues in IT, both internal and third party, as well as those in Data Protection; however, they will also need to engage effectively across the business to ensure a consistent approach to cyber security.
This role will suit a people-oriented individual, who is able to promote the benefits of security to non-specialists. We offer a supportive and collaborative environment, where the successful candidate will be given the opportunity to develop their specialist skillset.
|Posted Date||May 29, 2023|
|Job Location||Nottingham, UK|
|Salary||£55,420 – £65,200 Per Year|
|Close Date||June 6, 2023|
- Support the implementation of the NHS Supply Chain Security Strategy, in line with recognized frameworks and standards, such as NIST, ISO/IEC 27001, and Cyber Essentials.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to stakeholders on cyber security threats and how best to respond. This may involve assessing proposals to introduce new systems, services, and processes, and changes to existing systems, services, and processes for cyber security risks.
- Working with our third-party security partner to ensure the delivery of cyber operations, evidenced through regular KRI/KPI reporting.
- Identifying areas of weakness within our current IT systems and processes and making recommendations on appropriate mitigation to minimize risk.
- Develop, review, and embed Information Security Policy, associated standards, and guidance across NHS Supply Chain, in line with relevant legislation and industry standards.
- Manage our Information and Cyber Security systems, processes, and procedures, and contribute to reporting of identified threats and vulnerabilities.
- Manages the Incident Response process, including triage, response, recovery, and post-incident review.
- Liaise with external bodies and organizations to keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies, and legislation that have an impact on Cyber Security.
- Leverage existing technologies and embed new technologies to bolster cyber resilience.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure Cyber Security is managed effectively throughout the IT service delivery lifecycle. This includes Security Operations, Security Architecture, and Security Assurance.
- Supports the delivery of cyber security training and awareness across the NHS Supply Chain, including operational exercises to rehearse incident response plans.
- When directed, deputize for the Head of Cyber Security
- What skills, qualifications, and qualities do I need to be successful?
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to articulate changes and technical information to stakeholders with differing levels of technical knowledge and the ability to influence decision-makers.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change in an organization through the use of process improvement, culture change, and technology.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or CISM, CISSP, CISA.
- Demonstrated experience playing a lead role in Cyber Operations.
- Experience implementing policies and procedures in line with recognized frameworks, such as ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials.
- Experience building and developing effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working in a complex IT organization encompassing service delivery, application development, and IT infrastructure.
- Experience in working to deadlines, prioritizing a complex range of tasks to ensure delivery in a role that has made competing demands on your time.
- Experience applying various technologies and processes used to protect large organizations from cyber threats.
How to Apply For Cyber Security Manager Nottingham UK Jobs:
If you meet these qualifications and are passionate and energetic about Cyber Security Manager, we encourage you to apply for the position of Cyber Security Manager Nottingham UK Jobs. Visit apply now button below to apply.
If this job is helpful for you please share it with your friends or family Thanks.